Friday, October 16, 2009

It feels so good!!!

If I walk anything under 4 miles, it just doesn't seem like I really did anything. So the last week or so I did walk some days and I missed some (we had a lot of rain) and finally yesterday I was upset and I was eating junk and I realised there was something really big "bugging" me. So after talking to my friend Tammy last night I knew what it was that was killing me inside. lol. I did not walk at all last three days. So to make myself feel better I went this morning for what I thought would be a little walk (at least four miles) and I ended up walking for about two and half hours. I FEEL great. Moral of this story, "Each and every day do something just for you". It truly makes you feel on top of the world.

17,302 steps; 10.38 miles; 992 cal; time: 2:27,18

No comments:

Post a Comment