Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dancing in the RAIN!!!

Ok, I wasn't dancing, I walked, but it was as much fun as dancing. The battery on my gadget died so I couldn't measure my steps and all. But I know for sure I walked over 8 miles. Anyway, on my walk this morning I was thinking I need to call my friend Lita for a little get together. I was listening to my music and thinking of all the things I wanted to do, sorta making my list in my head. Anyway, I looked up and guess who was right in front of me. My friend Lita, who was walking her dog. So, I joined her, we talked and walked together. The rain didn't matter, the chill in the air didn't matter, the fact that we were both getting wet didn't matter... What mattered was this little bit of time we got to spend together. So, call your friends and family and spend some time with them... We all get so busy with life that sometimes we forget or just take it for granted, what really matters in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment